Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Yonoskians

The Yonoskians, not a boy band, started out filming in there back yard in there home country of Australia in 2011. Luke, Daniel, James, Jai and Beau. With 1.5 million subscribers with over 200 million views the Yonoskians are moving on up. I discovered them by downloading this app called keek, where you can upload a 36 second video, where each member of the yonoskians has there own account. I would watch there videos often to where I found out they were on YouTube.

The craziest stuff they do in trains and in public or on the streets. It seemed to me that they are very similar to Jackass, but these boys weren't as wild and crazy like the Jackass crew. I rated then PG13 compare to jackass.

Just a few weeks ago they release a song called "Real Girls Eat Cake" witch I have not yet heard. (My apologies) with that, the tour started "Got Cake" the boys been in Europe tweeting posting on Instagram and keek. But in May 28, 2014 the guys just announce there making a movie with Lionsgate !
Huge announcement for the boys! They must be so excited! Can't wait to see what they end up doing.

It's just so crazy to believe in just a few years of hard work and motivation the Jonoskians are going to be in the big screen. Hopefully they go big after this weather they do stuff on their own or as a group, I'd like to see them more and more in movies. But in time we'll see how they perform. Good job guys & good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment