Friday, May 16, 2014

The Shaytards

Shay Carl Butler married with 5 children. Blogger on YouTube, having over 2 million subscribers! With 5 channels! Co founder of Makers Studios, soon to be own by Disney. Shay blogs.

I first came across The Shaytards when their youngest son, Daxton, was being born about 3-6 months ago. That video was one of the longest videos I've seen ever on YouTube. That's how good Shay blogs. Ever since then I've had subscribed to that channel and started watching the shaytards EVERY single day when ever I had the chance. I will never forget Shay's expression when he held brotard, Daxton, for the very first time! It was just so beautiful! Love coming out his eyes! It was priceless!

Imagine having to record threw out your day for 5 years and uploading it to YouTube? Well Shay did just that. With no brakes or excuses. Anywhere he goes there is a camera on his hand. In every episode of the shaytards you'll see him driving, at a mall or park even in restaurants. So go check them out. You'll know what I'm talking about.
www.YouTube.com/shaytards

No comments:

Post a Comment