Sunday, May 25, 2014

steve-o

Stephen Gilchrist Glover the professional idiot or more commonly known as a "stunt performer" has had a YouTube channel for a few months. Soon to be 40, yes I know, still does what he does best and post them on YouTube. A Gemini, with over 2.5 million subscribers and just announce a second channel on his latest video.

I remembered watching him on Jackass and I thought that was the coolest thing ever on tv. It is crazy to believe how time passes by and you look at Steve-O now, you look back and think of all the good times you had watching him and the rest of the crew.

I've also heard him on 106.7 KROQs loveline couple times before. That's how I found out he started a YouTube channel. I don't usually pay attention to what they talk about. Although Steveo mention something about a brain tumor or something wrong with his head. Just not sure what it was nor I haven't looked into it. Just hope everything is well with him and hope to see more of Glover in the Hollywood scene and on YouTube as well.
Www.YouTube.com/steveo

No comments:

Post a Comment